Aug 8 2013
Lohberger has stood for a close and individual cooperation with its customers since 1925 and has been the leading manufacturer in the core markets Austria, Germany and Switzerland for years. Lohberger has a wood and wood/pellet line connected or not connected to the central heating system of the house. Lohberger Heiz + Kochgeräte Technologie GmbH is a company of the Austro Holding.
The intention of the Austro Flame is to keep the holding companies permanently and to continue to develop them. Austro Holding’s target companies are medium-sized Austrian companies with a good market position and good development opportunities.Austro Holding has a 93% share (Oct 2013) in Lohberger.
Aqua Insert+P steel
Modern, thoughtfully designed insert stove with central heating function and self-closing door. The insert stoves are perfectly suited to passive and low-energy houses.
All advantages at a glance
- Whole-house heating system for low-energy and passive houses
- both room-sealed and open-flued operation are possible
- heating insert with state-of-the-art technology
- self-closing door
appealing modern design
- available as custom-designed built-in unit or alternatively with cladding
- low emission levels thanks to Jetfire combustion technology
- clean viewing window thanks to air wash system
- not dependent on fluctuations in the price of oil and gas
- low maintenance
- straightforward final installation carried out by a certified specialist
- including temperature safety relief valve (built-in finned tube heat exchanger and/or safety heat exchanger, thermal valve)
- connecting pieces for flue gas and supply air at the top (with the wood-burning stove Aqua Insert also possible on the rear)
Varioline Pellet module
The “Pellet-Module“ facilitates combined and automatic heating with pellets as well as with wood. This appliance features an automatic ignition, automatic fuel supply as well as an automatic temperature control. At a preset point of time the pellet burner automatically ignites the firewood placed in the combustion chamber via a time switch. This eliminates the need for manual ignition and the stove can even be preheated at a set time. Subsequently the kitchen is already pleasantly warm in the morning or in the evening. As soon as you come home you can immediately place the pot onto the burning fire. It is also possible to operate a hot water central heating system while generating hot water for the kitchen and the bathroom at the same time. As the oil or gas burner need not be turned on you will enjoy substantial savings on your energy bills.
This appliance for automatic heating is built into an enamelled cupboard in a matching colour and appearance. The standard width of the Classic series is increased by 37.5 cm.
Pellet storage hopper
Capacity: approx. 18 kg. At an output of 3kW the fuel supply is sufficient for approx. 24 hours. But it is also possible to add firewood at any time. The pellet module can be combined with the product line CLASSIC Combi (with oven).