Oct 14 2015
The boiler on the photo is:
HERZ pelletfire 20-40 T-Control
Comfortable and convenient heating with logs & wood pellets!
Proven technology - NOW COMBINED
The HERZ pelletfire 20/30/40 is a combination of a log boiler and a wood pellet burner. Especially the continued operation after burning of all logs makes the heating with a combi-boiler comfortable!
Suitable fuels: logs up to 50 cm, wood pellets
according to EN 14961-2: property class A1
The great advantages of HERZ pelletfire
The multifunctional pelletfire is a perfectly paired combination of a log and wood pellet boiler.
• Heating with either logs or pellets Due to the separate combustion chambers, the operation can be switched easily between logs and pellets
• Continued operation
• If the buffer or heating circuits require heat after burning of all logs, the operation is automatically continued with pellets.
• Selection of pellet discharge systems
• HERZ offers a variety of pellet discharge systems including flexible screw discharge, suction system or manual hand filling to suit different plant room layouts.
The cleanest combustion thanks
to Lambda probe control
Automatic cleaning of the
heat exchanger - no work required
The large filling shaft for big logs (50 cm)
guarantees a long burning time
Energy-saving combustion due to the
unique double vortex combustion chamber
Automatic combustion grate
cleaning (via pivoting grate)
User-friendly and modern
• Convenient menu and simple screen layout
• Possibility for remote visualization and remote maintenance via smartphone, PC or tablet PC
• Data transfer and software updates via USB stick
• Possibility of Modbus-Communication