Aug 18 2013
Web Site : http://www.aebiom.org
eMail : email@example.com
Telephone : (322) 318-4100
Address : Place du Champs de Mars 2 , Brussels , Belgium , 1050
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is the common voice of the bioenergy sector with the aim to develop a sustainable bioenergy market based on fair business conditions. AEBIOM is a non-profit Brussels-based international organisation.
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is the common voice of the bioenergy sector with the aim to develop a sustainable bioenergy market based on fair business conditions.
AEBIOM is a non-profit Brussels-based international organisation founded in 1990 that brings together 30 national associations and around 90 companies from all over Europe – thus representing more than 4000 indirect members including mainly companies and research centers.
AEBIOM holds a strong position representing all bioenergy sectors and has a unique possibility to influence European directives, communications and various other EU papers.
Who are we?
- Our office is based in Brussels
- Our team is made up of 10 people
- Our members:
- national and international associations
- research centers
Our missions and goals
As displayed in its status 25 years ago, AEBIOM key missions and goals remained mostly unchanged and can be summed up within the 5 following objectives :
- To develop, deepen and disseminate the knowledge concerning the use of biomass for energy, from scientific, technological, economic, sociological, legal and political perspectives, as well as in any other aspect having a relevance at European level;
- To develop and promote the technical quality of the European bioenergy industry;
- To support any initiative at national and international level aiming at the promotion of the use of bioenergy;
- To communicate to policy makers the opportunities and concerns regarding the development of bioenergy in Europe;
- To actively promote the abolition of any technical or trade barriers which hamper the development of an open bioenergy market at European level.
- Jean-Marc Jossart, Secretary General, + 32 2 318 41 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fanny-Pomme Langue, Policy Director- AEBIOM, + 32 2 318 40 33, email@example.com