Aug 31 2013
AET assists our customers to achieve a viable business case through good feasibility, high efficiency, high availability, low emission impact, low maintenance costs and above all - a well-functioning plant.
Biomass fuel flexibility
The AET biomass technology enables the use of many different types of biomass fuel - separated or in combination. The biomass fuel originates from forestry, agriculture, residual products from process industries / machining industries or is based on industrial waste.
Examples of different types of biomass fuels in existing plants are
- Uncontaminated wood: COFELY GDF SUEZ - BCN (FR), Western Wood E.P. (GB), Linz Mitte (AT)
- Wood & by-products: Helius CoRDe Ltd (GB)
- Waste wood & dust: FunderMax (AT), Kronoply (DE), Pfleiderer-Gütersloh (DE)
- Wood, straw / poultry litter: Zignago Power (IT), EPRL-Fibrogen (GB), EPRL-Fibropower (GB), Slagelse (DK).
- Conversion: Coal & biomass: Randers KVV (DK), Boehringer Ingelheim (DE)
Read more about our customers here.
High availability/efficiency and low maintenance costs
The AET Biomass Boiler is designed to be
- High availability (+99 %)
- High boiler efficiency (92%)
- Very low maintenance costs
- High fuel flexibility.
See example of an AET Biomass Power Plant with +99% reliability and 92% boiler efficiency or read more about the benefits of the AET Boiler Concept.