Jan 22 2015
The two pellet stoves Audrey and Elisabeth from Italian Palazzetti have won the American the Good Design Award 2014.
The competition is held annually at the Chicago Athenaeum (Museum of Architecture and Design and Metropolitan Arts Press Ltd.) with the purpose of honouring the industrial, graphic and product projects that stand out for their very innovative, cutting-edge design and that have chartered new directions to develop competitive products in the world marketplace.
The submissions are examined by a jury composed of illustrious professionals from the design world, prominent experts in the sector and specialised press who adopt criteria that, as well as the highest aesthetic quality in terms of design, take into account the endurance, workmanship, utility, energy efficiency and environmental friendliness of the designs.
Our Ecofire®Elisabeth and Ecofire®Audrey pellet stoves have won an award in the Households products category.
Features and standard equipment of Ecofire Elisabeth
• space-saving stove has a depth extremely small and can be installed tight with the wall;
• painted steel cladding and glass;
• automatic door opening;
• door with ceramic glass and self-cleaning system;
• brazier in thick cast iron;
• digital display for managing your settings and operating parameters;
• digital programmer for managing bands hours of operation;
• connection Box for the management and control of the stove through mobile
• equipped with complete hydraulic unit, for easy installation: pump, load valve, expansion vessel, safety valve;
• provision for the release of smoke or upper back.
Dimensions 93 x 31 x 115 cm – Weight: 170 kg
Max thermal power input 13,25 (Kw) – 11400 (Kcal / h)
Efficiency at rated power 90.07%
efficiency at reduced power 91.2%
Rated thermal output 11,93 (kW) – 10300 (Kcal / h)
Reduced thermal output 2.96 (kW) – 2600 (Kcal / h)
Tank capacity pellet 23 (kg)
Hourly consumption 0.618 (kg / h) – 2.61 (kg / h)
Autonomous operation max 38 h
The pellet stove Audrey